It can be so difficult to nail a person down. What they "do" seems to be the most popular way. So I am creating a space to show my projects, interests and creations. Enjoy folks!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

the little man of july

i have always had a fascination with stop motion and the world/reality that miniatures can bring the viewer into.  when i was in 7th grade a made a bunch of military diorama's only to have them crushed by my art teacher.  i never forgot how much i liked making them.  my freelance job is making test marketing spots for Mattel, dressing the sets and Directing the commercials.  i wanted to do something with those skills that was about more than selling something.  so, now i am making my own.  

this little man is made of wire and clay.  i made his clothes, bed, pj's and the room is a replica of my studio.

now...for a story....

No comments: